Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.

I spent over an hour today (two separate calls) trying to

Customer Question

I spent over an hour today (two separate calls) trying to get my email facility to function. There have been no emails received since 13/7 when I was advised that Telstra Mail would be connected within 48 hours. No confirmation email has been received. I know there are at least a dozen emails in the system which I cannot download in spite of your operative re-configuring my whole system late this afternoon. These appeared on the screen during this process but when I came back to the computer about half an hour later they had disappeared and the in box was full of old emails which had been deleted.
I really need to get this sorted out - I am not particularly computer literate when it comes to trying to sort problems like this and I am getting extremely frustrated with the whole system. Help!!!!
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today.

I'm sorry about the issue.

A. First of all, please login into your webmail account and check if you find your latest emails there or not:

Click the link: Click Me

And login.

B. What program do you use to check your emails? Internet explorer, mozilla firefox, safari, outlook, outlook express, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail or Thunderbird or other.

C. What operating system is installed on your machine? Microsoft Windows or mac?

Expert:  Sandy replied 3 months ago.

I'm ready to help you with this. Please reply back to me at the box given below.

Expert:  Sandy replied 2 months ago.

I'm following up with you to see how everything is going.

Do you still need help with this? Please reply back to me at the box given below.

Thank you, ***** *****