Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

How do i change my password. Need help. Lang

Customer Question

How do i change my password ***** Outlook. Need help.
Frank Lang
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today.

I'm sorry about the issue.

Is your outlook.com/hotmail.com account?

Or You want to change to enter new password ***** Microsoft outlook 2007/2010 or 2013?

Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?
Secure Remote support($14) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

Once you accept the secure remote support offer, please click the link :

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=3a74a731-0f85-4bf2-90f4-b83a36050cb9

Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".

Download/allow and run this program to start secure remote session.

Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

Hi Frank,

You can reply back to me at the box given below.

Thank you.

Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

If you want to change your outlook.com/hotmail.com webmail account password, you can reset it as given under:

Click the link:

https://account.live.com/password/reset

Choose, "I forgot my password" and follow on-screen instructions to reset the password.

However, if it is an email client like outlook 2007/2010/2013, then , please tell me about the email or email service provider with which you have configured outlook.

And then, I will tell you steps to reset the password.

And then you can enter new password ***** outlook.

If you have other queries regarding this, please reply back to me the box given below.

And if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), to credit me for my time, work and efforts, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

I'm following up with you to see how everything is going.

Have you followed the steps provided?

Do you still need help with this?

If you have any other query regarding this issue, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else please take a second to rate my service by clicking the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you, ***** *****