Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

Just this evening I'm having trouble with signing into my

Customer Question

Just this evening I'm having trouble with signing into my email account***@******.*** it says my password ***** email are not correct. Recently I've changed from At&T u-verse to charter spectrum but never had a problem until tonight. How can I correct this?
Jo Ann ****
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today.
I'm sorry about the issue.

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly on your Microsoft windows based computer?

Secure Remote support($14) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

Please try to reset your password ***** given under:

Click the link:

https://www.att.com/olam/unauth/fpwdEnterUserId.myworld

Enter your Email ID under User ID section and last name and click continue and follow on-screen instructions to reset the password.

Please keep me posted.

And if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), to credit me for my time, work and efforts, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Regards, Sandy

Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.
If you need phone support or secure remote support for this issue, please let me know.Thank you.