Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

Help me get back into my facebook

Customer Question

help me get back into my facebook***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 10 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Do you have access to your email account ?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
the only thing i got is***@******.***,,,,,,,,,,i cant get in to my email acct. i forgot my pass word

You said that, you cannot access your facebook account, now you are saying that you cannot access your email account, which one is your exact problem ?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
they both are my problem ,,,,,,,,,,,i never had this before ,,,,,,,,,,,,,all i want is my facebook back ,,i try everything i can think of to get it back ,,i cant remember my pass words for neither acct.

OK, to get back your facebook account, first we have to get access to your email account, can you tell me the password ***** the email account, which is not working at present ?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
i cant remember it ,,,but try kadelee1234

OK, thanks please wait.

Can you tell me your Favorite food?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
pizza and my birth date is 1-14-62

Thanks, ***** ***** tell me, when did you created the gmail account ?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
the last pass word i can remember for my facebook acct. is kadelee1234,,,,,,,,,,,,some how they have me having two acct,s and the one i want back is***@******.*** ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes i do believe it was feb. 2008 ,,,,but not sure on that

OK, thanks.

Do you have any other email address, which you can access at present ?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
no i dont think so

Do you have any cell phone number attached with the facebook account ?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
my old one(###) ###-####,,,,,,,,,,,its not in working order

Can you tell me your full name with which you have that facebook account ?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
my name is ***** ***** ,,,,,,,,,,,that is what on my acct.

There are so many account with that name, can you tell me, what you are wearing on the profile picture ?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
when you go on my acct. and you go to my timeline and look under about ,,,it show you where you live where you work and so on ,,theres a acct. on there it said facebook /sue.frederick.77,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and my profile picture is my mom wearing a green sweater with a blue shirt with a hat its red white and blue my address is*****glenmont ohio united state
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
hello you there

Sorry, I am out of ideas, as to gain access to your FB account, we need the phone or the email address and unfortunately, you do not have access to both of them, I will open the question for other experts, so that they can try to help you.

Expert:  Josh replied 10 months ago.

Hi!

Unfortunately, if you cannot recover your Gmail account then there is no way to recover your Facebook account. Since you did not link any other recovery option, there is nothing that you can do.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 10 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.