IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional

How can I look up a persons e-mail?

Customer Question

How can I look up a persons e-mail for free?
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

I am sorry to inform you that the e-mail addresses are private and there is no public registry of the people's e-mail addresses. Your best chance to get in touch with your friends is to use social networks such as Facebook. Chances are that most of your friends, if not all, use Facebook. You can search for their names easily and for free.

If you have a Facebook profile yourself, then just type your friend's name into the "Find friends" box at the top of your Facebook profile page and press Enter. There may be several persons by the same name, but you can see their profile pictures. When you have found the right person, you can then add that person as a friend and send them a message.

In case you don't have a Facebook profile, you can create one for free. To sign up, just go to this web address:

Another way of searching for your friends is using search engines such as Google. If you haven't already tried that, just go to Google:

and type your friend's name into the search box and press Enter. The results might include a phone number, street address and e-mail address, especially if one of your friends owns a business and a web page with the contact information.

When you find a contact for at least one member of your old gang, you can ask him/her about the other members (friends), so you might not be needing to find contact information for all of them by yourself.

I hope this helps! Good luck with your search!

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

If you don't require further assistance, please take a moment to rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 months ago.

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.