Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online
Hello. Each app requires their own password. Unfortunately there is no way to reset all of them at once. You would have to reset each app separately.
The above limitation is for free Google accounts. If you have a "Google for Work" account which is a paid account, you can reset User passwords from the Admin portal using steps below if you have Admin priviledges.
1) Log into www.admin.google.com
2) Select Users
3) Select the three dots next to the User whose password *****'d like to reset.
4) Select "Reset password."
If you're referring to changing your personal Sign-in password ***** your free Google Account please follow steps below:
1) Go to http://MyAccount.Google.com
2)If already signed in, under Sign-in & Security section, click "Signing into Google."
3)Click the Right arrow next to Password
4) You may be asked to sign in again
5) Enter your new password
6) Enter Password ***** to Confirm
7) Click Change Password.
YourGoogle password ***** now be changed.
Is there anything else I can help you with today?