Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I got an Error 1321 message: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Updater

Customer Question

I got an Error 1321 message: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Updater -- *** insufficient priviledges ***.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
WINDOWS 7
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Thank you,

Would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Several times I have been unable to open pdf files and was told the Adobe Acrobat was current -- i.e., the current updates weren't on my computer -- what is this $42 and $39?
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

I tried to accept your request for remote support. It said payment failed, that usually happens if your bank or credit card blocks the payment.. And a quick call to your bank or credit card will lift that block.

With that being said, remote support is an additional 39$, and its guaranteed meaning if I cant fix the issue you would be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Its also optional, we dont have to use remote support and can proceed with just written support at the initial fee.

Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Allright, if youd like to continue via just written support..

Lets try this. Download and run this free program, as it will sweep for viruses and its usually a virus that causes permission issues.

http://www.surfright.nl/en

If hitman pro finds any red items, have it delete them and restart the computer.

if it does not find any red items, then try this repair next

Click start, all programs, accessories, system tools, system restore..

Click, restore my computer to an earlier pont, then click next..

We want to choose a restore point that was at least one day before the issues started..

Carry out the restore. the computer will restart, then let me know if that fixed the issue or not..

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.