James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I cannot remember my password. Trying to retrieve it from

Customer Question

I cannot remember my password. Trying to retrieve it from gmail but got message it was changed 9 days ago. I don't recall changing it. I find my recovery phone # ***** ***** I changed 2+ years ago so that doesn't work. I've gone thru their backup method and I try to answer the questions to the extent I could (sure can't remember dates I set up account, etc.) and keep getting message that my answers don't match an account BUT no indication which answer(s) is wrong. Can you help?
Category: Email
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

When is the last time you signed in from Chrome, Firefox, IE etc. When is the last time you could sign in to that account and what were

you using when you signed in at anytime recently if you could sign in? Phone, pc i just asked about, iPad etc?

Please list all devices you were able to sign into that gmail account on recently without issue.