James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I have been the "site" manager web site named ""

Customer Question

I have been the "site" manager for a web site named "" whose email was folded in under Gmail. We still use the to send and receive email but---I was taken ill and had emergency surgery. The surgery went OK but the anesthesia went bad. I got something called toxic encephalopathy which wiped out my complex brain functions for 5 days. While I have regained most of my functioning, I dont remember how to get into and control the "Pinelink" functions. I remember I had to log into my email address and then transfer to a Pinelink dashboard but I cant get there now. I got an email that said you are going to do a major upgrade and I dont want to have us loose our email address, etc.My Name is*****
my email address is***@******.***
my telephone number is(###) ###-####
I need some major help!
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.