James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

My Hotmail address was blocked in MARCH 2005 by Microsoft

Customer Question

My Hotmail address was blocked in MARCH 2005 by Microsoft and many attempts to retrieve it have failed. I have used this address for many years on my Amazon accounts in the UK and in France and have, until a few days ago, purchased articles on a regular basis. Now, when I open or my home page appears and I'm able to add items to my basket. However, when it comes to payment details I'm asked to sign in with email address and password. On doing this I'm informed that one or the other is incorrect. I can then go no further. I'd appreciate you help.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?
Customer: Since March 2015.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I submitted standard Microsoft forms for recovering my Hotmail account.
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Could the solution for Amazon also help me to recover my Hotmail account?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me the problem Hotmail account so that I can check your recovery options?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,