Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Ive got problems with my gmail log in..i am trying to

Customer Question

ive got problems with my gmail log in..i am trying to transfer photos from my phone android to my computer ..i am***@******.***
i cannot recall my password.ive set uup a new gmail at***@******.*** but i cannot seem to add it to the settings on my android.how can i get the password ***** my original gmail..which i never used i think.thanks
Fabian.
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.

Hi there Fabian! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Would you be willing to allow me to remotely connect to your computer to try to reset the password ***** your original account? You will be able to see everything that I am doing and you can terminate the session at any time by clicking on the x to close it. If we cannot reset the password, then I will provide step by step instructions for adding the new account to your phone.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
ok..just give me tiem to organise a quiet tiem to do it..tomorrow i hope.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.

Ok. Thanks!