James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I am locked out of my I-Pad and was asked to set my apple

Customer Question

I am locked out of my I-Pad and was asked to set my apple I.D. and get a new password ***** enter it again. I did this but got a message that it was the wrong password ***** my I-Pad is still locked and disabled. Now it asked me to set a new password ***** I Tunes which I tried and got an error message that I had the wrong password
My name is ***** ***** I hope you can help me.
Category: Email
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 3 months ago.

Hi Edward ,

I’m Randy a certified licensed professional. I see you’re asking about the Apple ID and password ***** your iPad – I think I can help you, as I have over 10 years of experience in this area. This sounds like you may need to restore the iPad using a computer and the iTunes software. What is currently on the screen of your locked iPad?