James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My email that they have registered is wrong. My recovery

Customer Question

My email that they have registered is wrong. My recovery email IS my emai which is***@******.***! I need someone to get that [email protected] OFF! I have NOT even listed a recovery email because my recovery email IS my email!
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Im not sure who you paid before, but if the problem isnt fixed I would consider submitting for a refund.

With that being said, thats how our process here works. If I Cant fix the issue you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

With that being said, lets get started by telling me what type of device you are using currently to access your gmail.

A Windows pc, a mac, etc?

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.