James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

My gmail password has been tampered with from a hacker. I

Customer Question

My gmail password ***** been tampered with from a hacker. I can't always use it without it being incorrect. Weird part is sometimes it works absorber times not!
Category: Email
Expert:  aminlawfirm replied 3 months ago.

1. Please state your specific legal question.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
My gmail address had been tampered with and my password *****'t always work which is really weird. What can I do without changing the password ***** I hats possible?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
My gmail address has been hacked!

Are you wanting a tech expert here or a legal expert?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Nice idea but it's a bit costly for me. I wrote twice what my problem is. Will you be able to answer my question this evening? I'll be going to bed in the next couple hours. I'm old.

You must have received an automated phone call offer. I did not send that. What I am asking is do you want a tech expert or are looking for legal help here. You have reached the legal experts category.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I need a tech expert I believe. This was the first thing that came on the screen when I googled my dilemma. I wasn't sure if legal advice could help with this. Do I get a refund???

I will send to over to the tech category.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Someone hacked into my gmail address to impersonate me for something I certainly did not do! Then sometimes my password *****'t work and sometimes it did. I was downloading Adobe and my password *****'t work. This is why I'm trying to see what I need to do. Unfortunately it looks as if I will have to change my password...
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Unless you have another solution. I have an apple 6s phone and no computer! So do I need tech support and not legal counsel? That's my guess.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you for your help. Will I be charged for this information???
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Hi there Terri. My name is***** apologize for the confusion but it does appear that you need technical support rather than legal help at this time. Would you like assistance? I am tech support and I will be happy to walk you through what needs to be done, but I do not have access to billing information. You will need to go to where you will find contact information for Customer Support (phone, chat, or email). Woudl you like to continue?