James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My emails messed. Instead of getting an email once, I am

Customer Question

My emails messed. Instead of getting an email once, I am getting it 70 times. It's driving me nuts! HELP!
Category: Email
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 4 months ago.

Hi, and welcome to Justanswer. My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today.

What email are you using? Outlook, Gmail, etc?

How are you accessing it? Did you download the email application, using just the browser etc?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I'm using wowway.com. I'm only going to pay $30 once.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No, I'm not paying $39 extra, sounds like a scam!'!!!!!!!!
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I want my account credited. Forget trying to fix. I'll go to the store. This is nothing more than a scam. I WANT MY ACCOUNT CREDITED? NOTHING MORE THAN CROOKS?
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Hi Judy. My name is***** ignore the automated offers that you are seeing. I assure this is not a scam. I will do my best to help you resolved the problem. I am independent contractor for Just Answer and I am not paid at all unless I help you to solve the problem and receive a good rating from you.

I'll need to ask you a few questions in order to best help you.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

I see that you are upset. I'm sorry about that. Would you like for me to help you fix the problem? If so, please let me know. Otherwise, please visit ww2.justanswer.com/help fro instructions on requesting a refund. I am tech support only and can not assist you with billing matters.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
They have already charged me $35 for nothing.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

It doesn't have to be for nothing. I can help you with this if you'd like to continue. Just let me know please. If you would like to continue, i'll need to ask a few questions but there is no point in doing so if you are going to request a refund anyway.