James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

7/16/2016 11:56AM In the fall of last yr. I upgrades my

Customer Question

7/16/2016 11:56AM
In the fall of last yr. I upgrades my Quicken Home & Business 2007 with a Quicken Home & Business 2014 version. Now the program keeps locking up, and ask me if I want to sent an error report . In the past several months I've sent several (dozens) error reports and the first report was Feb20th 2016= ID# *****###-##-####again on Feb 27 ect. Ididn't use the program for several months and now it seems to lock up every 30 minutes or so. I can't reenter the file and have to start over again and again. Yesterday 7/15/16 our son downloaded a patch from your site and it was installed in Quicken. Last evening I was using the program and backing it up every 20 minutes or so. after a few hrs. the program locked up again. To day 7/16/16 at about 11:25AM it locked me out of the file again. Each time Ive got to go back to and older file always several months of work has been lost and we have to re-enter it . I requested an extension for our 2015 Tax returns due to my medical problems and now The program keeps CRASHING .... PLEASE HELP ! I've missed a 55 class reunion up north and I can't leave Fl until I get my Taxes done. Roger Trombley Ph.***-***-**** We have been using Quicken since1989 and never had a problem before this YEAR
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I havent heard back from you since you seen my reply. Did you still need help with this issue?

Dustin S.