Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

We just responded to an email which said our account was

Customer Question

we just responded to an email which said our account was full and would not accept any more emails. We submitted our email address and password. I think we might have made a huge mistake. Did we?
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

time is of the essence!!!!!!

If you can get back into your email account you need to immediately change the password.. Do not use any email you received. go directly to your account page and change the password.

if you dont know how to do this, hurriedly reply and let me know who your email is with. Gmail.com, yahoo.com, aol.com, etc

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Hello again. I havent heard back from you since you viewed my reply. Did you still need help with this issue? Please respond so we can discuss the problem further or close out the question.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.