James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I have become just another statistic since I disccovered

Customer Question

I have become just another statistic since I disccovered binary options. I think I signed up for all of them. Anyway my email inbox is filled with mail with statements, invoices, verification, confirmation, diposit, and refunds that I do not know where tthey all came from or the funds to open a account with a broker any one of them. Insofar as the emails that tell me I have a commission, well I still have yet been able to get paid. All the links lead to the latest product sales page and has nothing to do with what I am looking for. My roommate looking over my shoulder while I was checking now believes I am stupid beyond....are those pages I am seeing pushed, or on an email rotator some of the the marketers are using. Can you help, I can't even get anything, not even Western Union payments. Some of the payments from various sources are quite hefty at this point 34K, 4K, 798. etc. I speak of my windows account now ty so much
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

What we need to first determine is if you invested $$$ into one of these binary programs / websites.

If you didnt actually invest any of your money, then theres no way that any of these emails are real, and are either marketing or phishing scams.

If you did invest money, that leaves a lot more options for us to discuss. Considering the nature of this issue, it would probably be best if you and I connected via a screen sharing session. What that will do is allow me to temporarily share your screen.. That way you can show me some of these emails and messages so y ou and I can begin to make sense of the issue.

Would you like to try a screen sharing session, or try our best to proceed with written support?

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
before making contact, I have tried to get through it myself and started separating the emails. They are in a folder, many emails.
Can I send a few to you so you can see for yourself, they look authentic. OMG. They are selling a different product online. The same faces they do not even try to disguise themselves. What do you advise?
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

What I advise depends on whether you have invested money into any of these programs, or whether these are just spam emails claiming you invested money, but you know for certain you havent made any payments, etc.

Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Hello again. I havent heard back from you since you viewed my reply. Did you still need help with this issue? Please respond so we can discuss the problem further or close out the question.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.