James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

Cannot use email

Customer Question

cannot use email
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Is there any error or message?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Expert:  Sandy replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I'm ready to help you with this issue step by step.

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?

Secure Remote support($14) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Sandy, when I saw that you wanted me to set up an account for extended service, I bailed out at once and did not submit
a question so I object to you charging me $25 for services I did not request. Please reverse these charges at once. Any
attempt to bill me will be contested. For my own protection the credit card account I submitted to you for payment has been
closed. I strenuously object that you demand payment before your terms and costs are fully explained.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
This is a deceptive business practice that should be reported to the BBB. Reputable firms only ask for payment on checkout
after all details od the purchase have been fully disclosed and usually give the purchaser the opportunity to review the order
and confirm. You folks have this backward and it raises deep questions about your honesty and intent. Again I demand that your charges be reversed. If not, expect me to contest them vigorously.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The reason you are asking me to further explain my question is that I never asked one in the first place!
Expert:  Sandy replied 3 months ago.

I am raising refund request. Thank you.