Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

My google account was hacked yesterday, so my google account

Customer Question

My google account was hacked yesterday, so my google account was disabled. I went through the process of changing my email (gmail), but when I try to log into my gmail account, it isn't allowed, as the google account is disabled. I need to get into my gmail and contacts. Can you help?
Category: Email
Expert:  Yvette replied 6 months ago.

what's ur email address?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

I've created***@******.***, as Google disabled my old one.

Expert:  Yvette replied 6 months ago.

I will need to access your computer remotely to troubleshoot. Please let me know when we can do so and your time zone. There will be an additional charge for the remote assistance.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

When I signed up, it was indicated that I could get my problem resolved for $53. You're asking for additional funds just to access my computer, and I don't even know whether you will be able to solve my problem (which is access to my emails and contact lists). So what would be the additional fee, and why, without knowing I will be helped?

Expert:  Yvette replied 6 months ago.

The additional fee would be $32. I have no way of knowing if this will be resolved beforehand.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Will the additional $32 guarantee I will have my***@******.*** email back and accessible (and my contacts)?

Expert:  Yvette replied 6 months ago.

I cannot guarantee you will be able to access this email account after I connect to your computer. The email provider has checks in place including various questions that must be answered before access can be given to a locked email account. This is to verify and protect the email account owner.

I will need to opt out of this question.

Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.

There is no need to pay additional fee. I will help you in the question and answer session.

In this case, you need to fill out Gmail recovery form and provide them as much details as you can with the best of your knowledge regarding your gmail account to verify ownership of your account.

Click the link:

https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/verifyuser

Choose "I don't know my password".

Enter your email address and click Continue.

Under Enter the last password ***** remember, please choose "I don't know" and then click "Having trouble? Try a different way of resetting your password." It will show a new page will ask you to enter information.

And then fill out all of the required details.
Under Contact information, please enter a valid alternate working email address.
Once you fill out all of the required details, Gmail team will get back to you on your alternate working email address in 12-24 hours.

If you have other queries regarding this, please reply back to me the box given below.

And if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), to credit me for my time, work and efforts, that would be greatly appreciated.

You can continue working with me even after rating

Thank you.