James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Hope you can help me, and that will only be if this gets

Customer Question

Hope you can help me, and that will only be if this gets sent. Error referred to prevents my computer from sending emails even though I can receive them.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: HP Compaq laptop, using Windows 7
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None. I'm an elderly crumbly without computer training. I only need a reliable email service.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Would there be a charge?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  technicalcat replied 4 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service. My name is ***** ***** and I'll be helping you today.

What is the exact error message you are getting regarding your email?