Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician

How do I change my credit card

Customer Question

how do I change my credit card for aol
Category: Email
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

Follow these steps to change your payment method — whether it’s a credit, debit or checking account — at any time during your AOL monthly billing cycle.

IMPORTANT: To change your payment method you’ll need your password ***** the answer to your Account Security Question. If you don’t remember either of these, make sure to reset them before going any further.

Change payment method

1. Go to My Account<click here< and sign in with your master Username and password.

2. Type the answer to your Account Security Question and click Continue.

3. Under Service Options, select Manage My Subscriptions.

4. On the Manage My Services & Subscriptions screen, click Change Payment Method.

5. Here, you may select a payment already on file or you may choose to add a new payment method.

Note: If you have selected a Debit card on file, you will be asked to type the words - I Agree - in the Type "I Agree" box before clicking Save. If you have clicked Add a New Payment Method instead of using a payment on file, you will be presented with the following screen:

6. Complete form and click Add Payment Method.

Once you have completed adding your new payment details, you will receive a confirmation email.

7. After your payment method is changed for your subscription, go to Manage My Account Details and select Manage My Wallet and Billing Info.

8. Remove the payment method you no longer want on the the account by clicking on the trash icon.

You will receive confirmation the payment method has been removed from the account.

Your payment method is officially changed.

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.

Thank you very much!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
cancell, I do not want this