Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

I cannot get into my yahoo email. It asks ...when I type it

Customer Question

I cannot get into my yahoo email. It asks for password...when I type it correctly, it tells me that the password ***** not match. This has been going on for 4 days now. How can I get this fixed?
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

Hi!

The easiest way is to reset your password ***** use the new password ***** sign in..

Click here: https://login.yahoo.com/account/challenge/username?

Follow the prompts to reset your password.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Have tried this solution...got a cannot access account message...still not fixed!
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

Were you able to reset the password? You receive the error message when?

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.