James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I have successfully ordered a groupon Brazilian steakhouse,

Customer Question

I have successfully ordered a groupon for Pampa Brazilian steakhouse, I received the verification. When I tried to print the groupon, it said my password ***** expired and sent me a notice to change. Seems strange as I received the verification on my "expired" password. Anyway, I tried to change my password ***** I can receive the groupon but the site refuses several new passwords I have entered. Help!!!!!!!!!!!! I donot have an electronic device with an app so I must do it the old fashioned way by email Would appreciate you assistance. Maureen Cameron ***@******.*** Calgary Alberta
Category: Email
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I'm sorry about the predicament. What organization did you receive the groupon from, and what website issued it?

And on the other hand, which website has a password ***** needs changing or is signaled as expired?

And did you receive the notice about the password ***** expired, by email ?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I ordered it on the Groupon site. It is for Pampa Brazilian Steakhouse order # ***** Calgary Alberta total $65.00. I ordered it under my password ***** in the Grupon site but when it came on to my home email site and I went to print the voucher, it wouldn't print because it said my password ***** expired but it had it had accepted that previous password ***** the order. I have tried 3 times to reset my password ***** the site won't accept any of the new choices. The correspondence has all been on this personal website. Have I answered what you need to know. Thanks for your help. Maureen Cameron

Thank you for the information.

One more question please, about the situation: Is it the 'home email' site that you cannot get into and that needs a password?

Or is it the groupon itself, with a reference in the email, that you need a password ***** access?