Cory
Cory, Support Technician
Experience:  5+ years of email experience
8685120

I have an email account with msn, I also have a Microsoft

Customer Question

I have an email account with msn, I also have a Microsoft account. Right now, my PC automatically goes to my email using microsoft. Id like to open my email without using Microsoft. Can you please help?
Category: Email
Expert:  Cory replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I am Cory.

Do you mean it uses the program on your computer to open it?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I'm not sure I understand your ?. W
This is what happens, I type in Hotmail.com, in order to log onto my msn account. (its a hotmail account, but my email is***@******.***) and although I want to go directly to Hotmail or msn, it automatically opens with Microsoft. The reason, that I want to NOT go thru Microsoft, is because, I want to log in with a DIFFERENT Hotmail account (*****@******.***) and when I go through Microsoft, and I type in the 2nd email address, it tells me, that theres no such email address under this account. True, there isn't 1 with Microsoft, but I DO have an email address***@******.***, which I want to access. Thanks
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Are you planning on answering? When?
Expert:  Cory replied 9 months ago.

I do apologize for the delay, I had to step away from my computer.

What I understand is that you want an account @hotmail.com and you already have @msn.com.

If you want that, you can just click http://bit.ly/29s4Gwa to get to the account creation screen and choose @hotmail.com when you sign up.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask me.