Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs

I already did and i gave a deposit

Customer Question

I already did and i gave a deposit
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Hi there Robert and welcome

I do not see a question from you here? Can you tell me how you wish for me to assist you please.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Emails that I have not sent to someone is being received by a third party, i would like to know why someone who I have not addressed in my e-mail message is getting spam e-mails . If you do not answer this today i will dispute this charge on my credit card.
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Ok, I cannot say Why as the only person who knows this is the person sending them, but to send these emails in your name is ***** *****

It is one of the weaknesses of email. Anyone can send an email in anyones name, you can even do this yourself free here

you will see you can use any sender address you wish, to make it appear it is coming from that person.

Spammers use this to trick the person into thinking it is from a friend and then clicking the link or running the file as they trust it.

A lot of email systems do have spam filters that catch this, but as the spammers evolve, they constantly come up with ways to get around this.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.