James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

We are getting the most pornagraphic dreadful emails and I

Customer Question

We are getting the most pornagraphic dreadful emails and I am wanting to know how they can be blocked?
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me which email service you use Ann?

And which email program?

Thank you

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** needed the email program you are using please Ann?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Is the $55 extra or is that the total cost?
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

extra as it is an additional service, else we continue here, this is no problem Ann, it is optional but then I fix it directly.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
forget it too complicated
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

to tell me the email program you use?