James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have had to reinstall my chrome browser and now I cannot

Customer Question

I have had to reinstall my chrome browser and now I cannot access my gmail account. My user id is***@******.***. When I go to the account page, I get the message that this is not my account. Please help me access it. Thanks .
Category: Email
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 4 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today.

What operating system are you using? Windows 7,8,10 or a Mac?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Windows 7

This is optional, not mandatory.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Can you tell me the exact message? Does it say not found, doesnt exist, been deleted, invalid credentials etc?