Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Put my kyocera cell phone through the wash. I have insurance

Customer Question

put my kyocera cell phone through the wash. I have insurance on my plan and would like to get a new kyocera phone like I had
Category: Email
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 8 months ago.

Hi Welcome to JustAnswer

You can call them on :

Phone:(###) ###-####/u>

Mon-Fri: 9am - 6pm ESTor you can use below link to contact them and avail your insurance plan :- https://www.contacthelp.com/Kyocera/update-department/561

Drying out a phone is pretty easy, but it does take a couple of days. First, give the outside a good dry with a towel or tissue, if you can open up your device and remove the battery then do this and dry the inside too.

After you’re done towelling it off, fill a container with dry rice and bury the phone. Make sure it’s totally covered on every side and then place it on a window sill in the sun. This way, the dry rice will absorb the moisture out of the impossible-to-reach places of your phone and the sun’s heat will speed up the process.

Even in the summer this will take at least two days, but possibly three or more to complete. You want to make sure the inside of your phone is totally dry before you try to turn it back on again.

please let me know if you need anything else on it from my end.