Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

I need my password

Customer Question

I need my password ***** email ***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Windows 7
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What do you need?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Have you tried going to this page, entering your email address and last name, and then answering your security questions to reset your password?

If you havent tried that, then try the above suggestion to set a new password ***** your account.. Once set, you should be able to use the new password ***** login and check your email.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.