James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

How can I trace my senders using Eudora? Someone other than

Customer Question

How can I trace my senders using Eudora? Someone other than me is sending mail to me with my email address as the sender. ***@******.*** Thanks.
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. What you will need to do is take a look at your email header. Every e-mail message that you send or receive on the Internet contains an e-mail header, s a detailed log of the network path taken by the message between the mail sender and the mail receiver(s) (email servers).

If you will let me know what version of Eudora you are using, I can provide detailed instructions for viewing the full header.