GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS Degree & 15 + years experience supporting email issues of all kinds
76665483

I have a google email address and last 2 weeks it is

Customer Question

I have a google email address and for the last 2 weeks it is duplicating all my emails especially the advertisements? I have over 14,000 emails and have attempted to delete them only to have them returns. Please help me Carolyn
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Hi there and welcome Carolyn

How exactly do you access your account? Via your web browser? Or via an email program such as Apple Mail?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have email through WiFI. Yes you can access my account. Can we talk?
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

It is easeir if I connect to your computer and then I can see the problem directly.

Though the question I had was not about wifi...

Can you accept the request and I can then connect to your computer please.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I did and got a response that my account has been restricted and to call a 800 phone # ***** I am doing now????
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

No, thats a scam web page, DO NOT CALL it please, its a fake site your referring to

Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

can you accept the offer and I will fix this.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I just hung up I am confused could we please talk on the phone. I am not a computer person
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

You need to accept the request first please for the secure remote.... Can you do this. I increased it to also call

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Richard the price just went from $39 to $49 please tell what is happening
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

you want me to both connect to your computer AND call you, thats more expensive.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I accepted the offer and again it refused my payment not sure if this is a safe
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Richard please can we connect via phone so I can fix my computer. I need assurance that this is a safe offer.
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

well we have been here for 13 years, so it's as safe as it gets...

Likely your credit card was rejected, may be a funds issue or something, you are best to contact your credit card company

But no, I am not calling and doing service without being paid sorry, you need to pay for the service.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

Hi Carolyn. My name is*****'d be happy to offer you a phone call AND remote assistance at the lowest price that we can charge for a PREMIUM Service ($5 for each service). Once you accept the service for the phone call, your number will displayed for me.

In order to connect remotely,

Please click on the link below

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/mac/

Download and install the TeamViewer program. Please provide me the id and password ***** it has loaded. Let me know if you have any questions or issues. Thank you!