GeekGal, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS Degree & 15 + years experience supporting email issues of all kinds

I have a google email address and last 2 weeks it is

Customer Question

I have a google email address and for the last 2 weeks it is duplicating all my emails especially the advertisements? I have over 14,000 emails and have attempted to delete them only to have them returns. Please help me Carolyn
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Hi there and welcome Carolyn

How exactly do you access your account? Via your web browser? Or via an email program such as Apple Mail?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have email through WiFI. Yes you can access my account. Can we talk?
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

It is easeir if I connect to your computer and then I can see the problem directly.

Though the question I had was not about wifi...

Can you accept the request and I can then connect to your computer please.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I did and got a response that my account has been restricted and to call a 800 phone # ***** I am doing now????
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

No, thats a scam web page, DO NOT CALL it please, its a fake site your referring to

Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

can you accept the offer and I will fix this.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I just hung up I am confused could we please talk on the phone. I am not a computer person
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

You need to accept the request first please for the secure remote.... Can you do this. I increased it to also call

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Richard the price just went from $39 to $49 please tell what is happening
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

you want me to both connect to your computer AND call you, thats more expensive.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I accepted the offer and again it refused my payment not sure if this is a safe
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Richard please can we connect via phone so I can fix my computer. I need assurance that this is a safe offer.
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

well we have been here for 13 years, so it's as safe as it gets...

Likely your credit card was rejected, may be a funds issue or something, you are best to contact your credit card company

But no, I am not calling and doing service without being paid sorry, you need to pay for the service.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Hi Carolyn. My name is*****'d be happy to offer you a phone call AND remote assistance at the lowest price that we can charge for a PREMIUM Service ($5 for each service). Once you accept the service for the phone call, your number will displayed for me.

In order to connect remotely,

Please click on the link below

Download and install the TeamViewer program. Please provide me the id and password ***** it has loaded. Let me know if you have any questions or issues. Thank you!