Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

Did have yahoo email account in 2015 account,phone was

Customer Question

Did have yahoo email account in 2015 account,phone was stolen in Reno, Nev. Can't remember username or password ***** email gmail colonjoe53 and colonjoe54 or Twitter mail account,Joseph Coloñ ,test question maybe mom"s maiden name Janice Jones or some question in reference please Help Thanks.
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

Hi Joseph,

Colonjoe53 and***@******.*** do not work as an alternative email address. In order to recover the account, you will need either the Yahoo email address, recovery phone number on the account, or recovery email address on file.

Let's try your phone number and see if it is attached. What is your phone number that would be on the account?

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.