James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have sent several messages to the help desk with no

Customer Question

I have sent several messages to the help desk with no replay. I need help accessing my account. I do not know my password ***** no longer have the same phone as I did when I opened my account.Please helpSincerely, ***** ***** Liere***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.

Hi Marge, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. When was the last time you were able to access your Yahoo Mail account?

Are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or Safari to access your email before?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
the last time was two days ago. I am usung Crome
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information.

Have you tried to submit the recovery form to Yahoo to recover your account? If no, can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check traces of your account access on your web browsers so that we can regain access to it. I can also help you submit the recovery form to Yahoo to recover access of the account.

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
no thank you
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for writing back and I understand your decision about remote access. But I have just sent you a formal offer for Secure Remote Assistance, you can accept it if you want to start our remote session.

Back to your issue, have you already submitted the Account Recovery Form to Yahoo?