Hi my name is ***** ***** I can assist you. Have you tried to do a repair of Windows Live Mail?
Follow the below steps:
1. Press Windows key on the Keyboard,
2. Type Control Panel, then select Control Panel.
3. Select View by: Category.
4. Click on Uninstall a program.
5. Select Windows Live Essentials, then click Uninstall/Change -or- Remove.
6. Click Repair all Windows Live Programs.
It will ask you to reboot after the repair. Let me know if this does not work and we can try something else.
If the above does not work, try this also:
1. Click in the search bar near the Start button.
2. In the search bar at the bottom of the start menu type just the word SERVICES and then hit the enter key on your keyboard. This will open the Services window.
3. In the Services window, scroll down this list of services until you find “Windows Live ID sign-in assistant.” Double-click the windows live id sign-in assistant service and it will open.
4. In the “Startup type” field, if you see “Disabled” or “Manual”, click on that field and choose “Automatic”
5. Click the Apply button then click Start if not Started. Then click OK and also close the Services window.
Did you need any more assistance from me? If you accept my answer, please rate the answer on the stars at the top of the page.