James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

Myemail is microsoft live

Customer Question

myemail is microsoft live
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

What's the issue with your email? Is there any error or message? Or is it something else?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 3 months ago.

Hi, and welcome to Justanswer. My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today.

I was just checking in to see if you still need help? We have several ways we can proceed. We can continue

written communication here or we can offer remote assistance to help you with your issue. All you have is

your email is microsoft live. Can you tell me a little bit more about what you are trying to resolve with your

Friendly reminder.

If you would like to have a more hands on support through Secure Remote Assistance, I will send you an offer and I will be able

to log in and perform the fix for you. We offer this as an easier solution for clients. It is 100% guaranteed

money back if we cannot resolve your issue.

If you would like to continue with written instructions, that is absolutely fine as well.