James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

My outlook has stopped connecting to my server. I have not

Customer Question

my outlook has stopped connecting to my server for internet. I have not been able to rec or send email from outlook.. it states the server cannot connect to smtp server.. is this an internet problem or a computer problem.. I rec/send in gmail..however I work from home and have to do reports on specific formats.. so am asking..
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Thank you,