James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I have 2 computers; I use a Macbook Pro and my wife the Air.

Customer Question

We have a program to contact our medical doctors and files.
I changed the passwords on the accounts so they don't conflict in both.
the programs in my computer work fine; I click on my link and am on.
I sign out and click on her account and its fine -- on the Macbook Pro.
The opposite happens on the Air; I click on her account and she accesses her info. She signs out and clicks on mine and her name and password ***** up in the sign in page and won't repeat WON'T access my account. 1Password ***** her back to her site.
We argued about it last night and I got up early wanting to screen share with your genius.
John Tyler***@******.*** (###) ###-####
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

Hi John, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the problem while you watch? In this case, I can remotely access the 2 computers (one at a time though) so that I can check both.

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,