James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

My E Mail facility was 'Suspected' some three weeks

Customer Question

My E Mail facility was 'Suspected' some three weeks ago due to some outside interference. I have been trying to reestablish my communications daily by writing to Microsoft, who have failed to acknowledge my letters, and through Talk Talk without success, partly as I am hard of hearing and the technicians Asian. Through such an inability to get reconnected I am missing engagements and commitments and at a great loss at not being able to communicate. I do have difficulty in the Commuter Language and terribly frustrated that I can not obtain assistance to get me back online.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

Hi Paul, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check the issues and fix them while you watch?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,