Jason Fenoglio
Jason Fenoglio, Sr. Systems Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems Engineer
94203781

I have a new Samsung device, S2, that will play HD movies.

Customer Question

I have a new Samsung device, S2, that will play HD movies. My old tablet did not,
All of music movies transferred fromy my old tablet. Some of these movies are not HD. I would like to convert the non HD Movies to HD or at least buy mew HD movies of the old ones, Playstation will not let me but the new movie. I can buy any new movie but not one that i already have even though i iwant to buy it in HD
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Fenoglio replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I may be able to assist you. Did you buy the movies for the old tablet through a service like VUDU or UltraViolet?

It looks like most places don't offer an upgrade feature but do for downgrading in-case one of the devices that you have do not support HD. If you purchased these movies through the Playstation Store, you may be better off purchasing HD or HDX versions through VUDU.com or the VUDU app. I load all of my digital copies through it and it plays all of my devices. It also has the option to download to the device.

Let me know if that helps you out. If you are satisfied with my answer, please rate the answer with the stars at the top.

Jason

It looks like the remote support request did not go through. Typically this is for a lack of e-mail address on your profile. You might check your profile and see if it is completely filled out.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am confused. Cani buy the HD movies or not?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
What does that mean. Are you a Google person.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Well this did not work and now you have all my information for nothing. There should absolutely be no charge, (
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
This should have been a very simple thing and should have taken a very short time

Did you receive my questions about where you purchased the movies? I needed that information to help you further.