James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I installed Outlook 2007 on a new Dell Inspiron 17 and

Customer Question

I installed Outlook 2007 on a new Dell Inspiron 17 and attempted to move the .pst file to the new computer. The installation appeared to go well. I downloaded the microsoft outlook update files. When I start outlook the .pst file seems to be complete with the latest mail entries, contact files, etc., but the send/receive function keeps cycling on password ***** It actually supplies the password, which doesn't seem to work for the system. Retyping the password ***** help. Do you have any suggestions?
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,