GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS Degree & 15 + years experience supporting email issues of all kinds
76665483

WITHIN THE LAST MONTH WE HAVE HAD DIFFICULTY GETTING ON JUNO

Customer Question

WITHIN THE LAST MONTH WE HAVE HAD DIFFICULTY GETTING ON JUNO EMAIL
WHEN WE PUT IN THE MOST RECENT PASSWORD--IT SAYSIT IS INCORRECT
CAN YOU FIX THIS PROBLEM
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry about issue. Does your email work at the juno website?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

Bruce, do you still need assistance with this? If so, please click n th e link below and follow the on screen instructions to reset the password.

https://account.juno.com/account/acmg/forgotPassword.do

if you need help with this I will be happy to connect remotely and work on this while you watch at no additional charge. Please let me know. Thanks!

If you are able to reset your password ***** the information that I have provided, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it!

Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

HI Bruce! It's Alison. I'm just following up to see if you still need help. If so please let me know. If my suggestions helped you to resolve issue, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it!. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. IF you still need help let me know so I can continue to work with you or "opt out" so another expert can help. Just let me know you're preference. Either way, have a great weekend!