James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

We have a new employee and need to set m up with a new

Customer Question

we have a new employee and need to set him up with a new email. The admin person who set up the previous emails is no longer here. How do I set it up so that his address is associated with our company name***@******.***?
Category: Email
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I was trying to set this up in gmail.
Expert:  Tim replied 5 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD, and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Hi there Heidi, you will need administration privileges to do so, if he left and did not disclose the admin password, you are in for a world of hurt......first thing is first, find the Admin password suchandsuch.com, know one will know it besides the guy who set it up, or one of his lackeys.

tim