James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Windows live mail has stopped working. It is trying to send

Customer Question

Windows live mail has stopped working. It is trying to send messages which will not go and we cannot open the inbox.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.

Hi Fred, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Windows 10
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Windows 10 downloaded without permission afew weeks ago but Live Mail has been working until yesterday.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
How much more will it cost? I thought there was free help when Windows 10 messed things up.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.

Fred,

Thank you for writing back. You are contacting us here at JustAnswer.com and we are a paid support service provider. I will just send you the formal offer Secure Remote Assistance and if the cost is okay with you, you can accept it so that we can start the remote session.

The fee is a one time fee only regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem.

Thank you.

Jess