Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming

I would like your help. in buying this new computer, I

Customer Question

I would like your help. in buying this new computer, I thought that outlook was included. I have a authorization certification number. can I activate outlook that way, or do I have to purchase it?
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 3 months ago.

Hello, thanks for requesting me.

If it's Outlook specifically you're after, you usually have to purchase it unless the computer already comes with Microsoft Office.

You can use Thunderbird instead though, which is free and very similar.

Have a look here:

If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you could take a moment to click on one of the green stars at the top to rate me for my time, it would be greatly appreciated!

Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.