Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I deleted my gmail account after having forgotten the

Customer Question

Hi! I deleted my gmail account after having forgotten the password. My phone doesn't work correctly now - I activated my phone for a foreign friend. Thank you! Chris
Category: Email
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Re: Google Sign-in: My Android cell phone says there is a sign-in error, and this message won't go away.
Expert:  Christopher Bessler replied 11 months ago.

When you connect your cell phone apps to a bunch of account that are using your Google (gmail) account as the main account name, and then you delete that account from existence, the phone will start to have problems.

However, I am not certain that I fully understand what the issue is. Did you completely delete your Google account? Or did you just delete/remove the Google account from a configuration on your phone?

If you can give me some more specific details, I am sure that I can assist you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi! Google says my gmail acct can't be recovered. It is deleted. It is still connected with my phone, & the message won't go away. We can get on the internet. There is a language barrier with my friend, who is Thai. And I'm a dud with tech. I prev. thought there was a bigger problem. But the message is a pain.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have rec'd your 3rd email, but there is no reply to my latest info. There is no answer from you as to what I need to do. You say that you have charged my credit card for the 2nd part of my charge, but I rec'd no answer at all.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Again, you said that you have charged my credit card for the 2nd part of the transaction charge. I have not rec'd any help - no answer to my problem, from Just Answer. I rec'd Christopher's 3rd email, but there was no new reply, no new answer from him. I have not been given any help for my problem.