flopcat98, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant 30 years in nyc computer industry working with PC and networks banks brokerage legal etc.

Where is Kamil and how do I get back to my session?

Customer Question

where is Kamil and how do I get back to my session?
Category: Email
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  andreab-cssm replied 3 months ago.
Your question page was reported to our Customer Care team because it appears that you have posted a duplicate question.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (paste the question link into the response). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  flopcat98 replied 3 months ago.

If you have a question running with kamil it is under a different user id than the one you logged in with for this question.

if you can remember that login id and password ***** can get back to it.

otherwise if you would like me to help you we can start over. But under this login ID i can find no other questions for you other than this one and another one asking how to get back to the original question.