flopcat98, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant 30 years in nyc computer industry working with PC and networks banks brokerage legal etc.

None of the emails I have sent through have

Customer Question

None of the emails I have sent through have arrived at their destination. All emails sent to me have arrived to me. How can I fix? Cheers, Linda
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 3 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi Kamil,
You can, but it looks like you answered at half past two in the morning my local time - I'm in Australia. Let me fill you in with more info that I've gathered since. (1) my Optus Webmail works: emails send. (2) the problem has begun with my brand new computer, starting 25th July, when I started sending emails through Outlook indicates that the emails have been sent, but no one has received any of the emails. Very odd, as usually when something doesn't send, one gets an error message. (3) I receive emails normally, but replies don't reach their destination. (4) Optus could see nothing wrong at their end; my sent emails aren't getting through to the Optus server.It is currently just after half past 7 in the morning here. I'm out for the next 4 hours or so, but then available all day, if that's a help.Cheers, Linda PS wonder if this message will get to you????

I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Look, I've already paid $74 and I'm not a moneybags, just a pensioner. What I have found, meanwhile, so that you don't need to get into the computer, is under Console in the expanded code section, an error that says "SCRIPT 5011:QOS issue: Can't execute code from a freed script" - this appears 16 times, followed by SCRIPT 5007: QOS issue: Unable to get property 'prototype' of undefined or null reference" repeated over and over for a total of 2678 such error messages. Attached to Target Does this give you any clues?

This is a technical issue, and it has to be diagnosed in order for me to troubleshoot it. I cannot assist with this issue without looking at it. I will opt out and open the question to other experts who may be able to assist via instructions. Once an expert responds, you will be notified here. Thanks

Expert:  flopcat98 replied 3 months ago.

I have a suggestion for you. i will have others if this does not work. But it looks like a account and they now have some security on them where they might be rejecting the mail from an unknown device ( one that you havent used before)

go to this page and make sure that it has pop and imap turned on

and that the settings for the imap or smtp servers are the same as the ones set up in your outlook

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Well, I've checked all that out with both optusnet and with; they point the finger at each other and say it's the other mob's fault. I've given up and am now trying out another email browser. So I guess I just wasted your time and my $. Cheers, Linda

I am a little bit lost. What do you mean by another browser ?

Have you been talking about the website rather than the outlook program ?

If there is an issue with the website than you are correct it is either the browser or an internal problem with microsoft.

In any case i am happy to work with you until we can resolve it. I receive no credit from this site at all unless you give me a good rating. So i would really appreciate it if you would give me a good rating if you no longer wish to continue or if the new browser works.