Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I set up a 3rd Google account today organization calendar

Customer Question

I set up a 3rd Google account today for an organization calendar and now I cannot access either of my GMail accounts.
Category: Email
Expert:  Barun replied 5 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

First off, please open up Gmail - when it automatically takes you to this new account, click on the colored circle icon at the top-right corner of the email page, and then click "Sign out".

You will then be signed out of the new account and taken back to the login page. There, click on the small "Sign in with a different account" link at the bottom, and then click "Add account".

You will then be able to log in to your other accounts accordingly. You may repeat the same steps each time you need to log in to another account itself.

If you need more help, please use the Reply box to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly do not forget to rate my service by clicking on (and submit) one of the five stars at the top of this page - this is the only way I'll be credited for assisting you today. Thank you.