James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have my girlfriends email, it is fox mail, I send email to

Customer Question

I have my girlfriends email, it is fox mail, I send email to her but she does not get them , how can I fix this?
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: Yahoo.com
JA: Huh?
Customer: I am using yahoo mail
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: with yahoo, I do not have much choice, I have recked two letters from her and I have even replied but she does not receive them
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: do you know any thing about qq?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

Hi there. My name is*****'m sorry to hear that yo are having this problem. I will do my best to help you with it. If you don't mind I'll need to ask a few questions in order to best help you. Does the email that you sent to your girlfriend show up in your SENT mail folder? Have you received any messages from Yahoo telling you that the message was not delivered successfully? I'll be waiting to hear from you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The email is in my sent mail and yahoo does not have the feature of uf it was deliversed, but no messages saying undeliverable
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Are you there?
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

I'm here. I'm sorry to say that if you haven't received any emails from Yahoo advising that it was undeliverable, then the problem is most likely on your girlfriends end and not on yours. You may want to ask her to look in her SPAM folder to see if it was accidentally delivery there. If it was she should be able to designate it as NOT SPAM so that future emails will go straight into her mailbox. Are you able to ask her that now?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I only autherized a 5 dollar for the question not 37 dollars, I do not want this charge
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

I'm sorry but as an independent consultant for Just Answer I do not have access to billing information. You can contact customer service at***@******.*** or you can go to HELP on the Just Answer website to find options for online chat as well as phone number. Have a great day!